Hillsboro Beach Luxury Condos and Homes for Sale
As Miami-style luxury makes its way north on the South Florida peninsula, Hillsboro Beach is well on its way to being the next fast growing community with homes for sale. Situation, just south of the luxurious Deerfield Beach and Boca Raton, Hillsboro Beach is a beautiful barrier island beach community with top of the line luxury units available just inches from the shore. Homes for sale in the area tend to be a little pricier, since they are all within a half mile of the beach, but there are still plenty of bargains to be had! This 3.2 mile strip along the A1a is commonly referred to as “The Millionaire’s Mile”, partly due to the luxury homes for sale.
History of Hillsboro Beach
- Originally developed in the mid 20th century
- Prices range from the low $100k’s for a studio or single bedroom luxury condominium to upwards of $4-5 MM for beachfront homes with 5+ bedrooms and all of the amenities.
Exclusive Locations in Hillsboro Beach
Since Hillsboro Beach is so narrow and primarily residential, it is not a preferred destination for commercial buildings, restaurants, night clubs, and entertainment venues. On the flipside, you’ll be just miles from the vibrant communities of Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, and Fort Lauderdale.
Wonderful aspects of homes for sale in the area include:
- Many of the homes for sale in Hillsboro Beach are quiet and tranquil, certainly a community that focuses on a quiet lifestyle.
- While there are some luxury hotels and resort style condominiums lining the A1A, there are plenty of homes for sale in Hillsboro beach along the canal side, adjacent to the Intercostal Waterway.
- Homes for sale in Hillsboro Beach are plentiful and luxurious. However, major entertainment, shopping, and dining attractions are just a few miles away in neighboring beach communities like Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, and Pompano Beach.
- You’ll be just minutes from the community hub of Pompano Square, as well as the high-end retail district of Mizner Park in Boca Raton.
- The A1A runs directly through Hillsboro Beach and is not as trafficked as in other areas of South Florida, providing a great place to ride a bicycle or even a golf cart, as some residents of Hillsboro Beach prefer.